Question
Posted by: Hopeful | 2007/12/10

Can i be pregnant??

I am a week late with my period. My breasts feel swolen and very sore. Did a pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative. Do you think i can be pregnant? Is it still to early to test? When will be the right time to test again? Only been off the pill for 5 months now. Please advise?

The pregnancy test should be positive by now if you were pregnant. See your doctor to determine why your period is late.

2
Posted by: MBI | 2007/12/11

Hello hopeful

Maybe you should do a blood test! You could be but then again you might not be. I don't want to dissapoint you but same thing happenend to me and i was convinced i was pregnant and then my period arrived! I was devastated. Then again my sister was over 8 weeks pregnant before a HPT showed positive so either way the best way to know is to do a blood test

Reply to MBI
Posted by: Tsholofelo | 2007/12/10

I am 28 years old. I have been a size 30 since i do not know when. I am maaried and need to gain weight and be like a grown up. I am lazy to eat and have realised that it might be the main reason i am not gaining. Can you suggest any alternative that can make me gain weight

Reply to Tsholofelo