Question
Posted by: Denise | 2007/06/22

Can I be pregnant??

I used antibiotics on the 2nd June 07, forgot to take my pill now and then, and did not use any other contraception. I ovulated in that while as well. Last week (13 - 18 June)I had my peiods but it was not the same as usual. I have been feeling sick, have heartburn, cannot stand the smell of meat, cannot drink coffee and get very tired. Can I be pregnant? Can you still be pregnant after you had you periods?? Please advise

If the period was lighter than usual, pregnancy is a possibility,

2
Posted by: advice | 2007/06/24

yes you are probably pregnant, but do a test and then go to a doctor if the test comes out positive or if you miss a period ( if the test did come out negative)

ALWAYS use protection and DONT SKIP YOUR PILL. and you cant use antibiotics when your on the pill, so if you do, use a condom.

Reply to advice
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/22

Do a test and then you will know.

Reply to Dee