Question
Posted by: JAM | 2007/05/07

Can i be pregnant

I had sex on the weekend of 13- 15 April. I had my period on the 21-24 April, Few days I started to notice that my breast were started to be tender, recently I stated having pain on my lower abdominal it comes and go. Sometime I get this back pain. I’m always tied. last night I had to wake up twice at mid night as a was feeling nauseas. I am on pills called nordette I still take them, I’m bit confused can I be pregnant can one get this symptoms so early. Isn’t too early for me to get this. I have being using pills and I have never experience this kind of a problem before.
I use to take slimming tables called Nobese. Which I have stopped, I never had problems with them. I see my man for a weekend once a month. Can it be that those tables interrupted my prevention pills?

How long should I wait before going to the doctor?

It would be too early for pregnancy symptoms. These symptoms could be due to a cyst or hormone disturbance. I would suggest that you wait and see what your next period is like.

1
Posted by: Nefretiti | 2007/05/07

Well, you are probably not pregnant. it is just too soon to be experiencing symptons like that. Also when you are anxious about whether you are pregnant or not- sometimes we create symptons that may feel like we are pregnant. Your next period should start around the end of this week/ maybe early next week ( if you are regular) Maybe you are tender because it's a week before your next period.

Don't be afarid to go to the doctor or buy a pregnancy test. And if you are pregnant -Celebrate!

Reply to Nefretiti