Question
Posted by: ruv | 2004/10/18

can I be pregnant?

I started today with my period but I'm 4 days late. But it's very little and not that dark. Could I be pregnant??? He was near me but it was not real intercourse. Help??

Unlikely. Though possible. If period does not come properly do a preg test

2
Posted by: Chez | 2004/10/18

That happened to me. I can say I am 13 weeks pg. in June I was 5 days late. Then in July I was 10 days late. If you have not started by the end of the week and you are a person who has a normal cycle (28 days), I would say that you are. But rather go and have a blood test done. Home tests did not work for me.

Good luck!

Reply to Chez
Posted by: Bea | 2004/10/18

Possibly, but take a home test to find out. Most likely not though.

Reply to Bea