Question
Posted by: sue | 2004/10/12

can i be pregnant

My periods has always been irregular so I really dont know how long my cycle is.And my Gynae just told me that my hormones was Unbalanced. My husband and I decided to start a family,and my Gynae put me on clomid.My last period started on the 9th of sep, and on day 5 of my cycle i started with the clomid. Since then I never had my period again. I dont have any pregnancy symtoms, the only thing that I have noticed, is that I go to the toilet more often,and that Im always tired, and my nipples feels a little sensative. Could I be pregnant, or could it maybe be somthing else.
Till today no, period yet. Im scared to take a Home Pregnancy test, cause i know ile be so dissapointed, if it is negative.

Sue, you might be pregnant and if you don’t see your period by the end of the week the best would be to do a pregnancy test. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Julia | 2004/10/12

Hi there,

I think you are pregnant ... the thing with your nipples ... definitely a big YES ... go and get a home pregnancy test!

Reply to Julia