Question
Posted by: sue | 2004/10/11

can i be pregnant

My periods has always been irregular so I really dont know how long my cycle is.And my Gynae just told me that my hormones was Unbalanced. My husband and I decided to start a family,and my Gynae put me on clomid.My last period started on the 9th of sep, and on day 5 of my cycle i started with the clomid. Since then I never had my period again. I dont have any pregnancy symtoms, the only thing that I have noticed, is that I go to the toilet more often,and that Im always tired, and my nipples feels a little sensative. Could I be pregnant, or could it maybe be somthing else.
Till today no, period yet. Im scared to take a Home Pregnancy test, cause i know ile be so dissapointed, if it is negative.

Do the test. if you pregnant good if not then try again

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/11

Sounds like you could be pregnant but you will never know for sure until you do a test.

Just think positive thoughts and if it does turn out negative then you can always try again next month. I know that feeling of disappointment but eventually you will be strong enough to deal with it.

Good luck!

Reply to Shirls