Question
Posted by: A Bit Worried | 2003/12/05

Can I Be Pregnant????

I don't know all that much about ovulation and when in my cycle I can fall pregnant. Please help me! I had my last period from 7 Nov to 11 Nov. I had intercourse on the 15th, 29th and on the 4th. My partner never actualy came inside me, he withdrew everytime. What is the chance that I might be pregnant. When is the best times to have intercourse with the slightets chance of falling pregnant. Please explain this to me ASAP>

If you have a 28 day cycle, you should ovulate around Day 14. The three or four days around this time are when you are most likely to fall pregnant. In your case, you should have ovulated round about the 21st. You did not have intercourse at this time, so you would probably not have fallen pregnant, but ovulation does not always occur at the expected time, so there is always a possibility.

1
Posted by: Sammy | 2003/12/05

You can fall pregnant at any time in your cycle - especially if you're periods are irregular and you don't know exactly when you're ovulating.

Why are you having unprotected sex if you don't want to fall pregnant???? Even if your boyfriend withdraws, he still leaves sperm behind from his pre-ejauculate fluid!

Go on the pill or use condoms - there really is no "safe" time in your cycle!!!

In a 28-day cycle you would ovulate around day 14 (day 1 being the 1st day of your period) which means you are fertile from day 8 - 18. Sperm lives 2-3 days but can live up to 7 days!!

Please don't play with fire as far as pregnancy goes.

IF YOU DON'T WANT A BABY NOW USE CONTRACEPTIVES!!!!!!!!

Reply to Sammy