Posted by: Worried | 2008/08/14

can i be pregies

1 month ago i thought was pregies, and my period came and were late and not as usual, i didn' t do hpt, and now my nipples are itchy don' t know what' s wrong, i take Nordette every day, can i b pregies when i take pills, is it possible pls help, am not ready to have a child... sometimes when i 4get to take my pill i take 2 of them the folowing day is that fine or am i doing something wrong?

If you forget your pills too often, they will not be effective. If you had an abnormal period, do a pregnancy test to be on the safe side, though it more likely due to the forgotten pills.

Posted by: xxxx | 2008/08/15

You are stuffing up your hormones by taking 2 tablets at a time when you forget to take it. Maybe try and put your pills where you won' t forget to drink them or set a reminder on your phone. Try this for a month and see how it goes. Yes you can fall pregnant on the pill especially if you don' t drink it right. The itchy nipples can be caused by hormonal imbalance. Maybe consider and alternative contraceptive method that you don' t have to remember all the time?
Do a pregnancy test to know for sure but please if you are see it as a blessing. And all of the best to you

Reply to xxxx