Question
Posted by: heriett | 2004/09/30

can he tell if he's cheating

we are three months with my hubby,we are christians and things are going very well on our marriage.

but recently my hubby had to pay for my debts an dnow it's month end he suddenly changes and tell me that he is not giving me any money coz he already paid my bebts. he stay far form where we are renting a hous ecoz evenn myself i'm working then when he's off he comes home.

last night we argued about something and i ended up accusing him that maybe the reason he did not want to give me money he's cheating or having affairs he just admitted yes coz i always accuse him and he told me he also ghev the other ladies money.

i'm so confused that can this be true or he just want to see what i'll or do men usually admit if the ahve affairs or what.

i've been with him during the weekend and things were good and people where he works were suprised to see me coz they say they don't him with other ladies i'm the first the saw with him,

am i over accusing him or it might true, he also phoned today to tell me how much he love so much and i love him too, but where' the money.

please help.

I'm not sure how best to advise here. Sounds like you do love each other, and maybe he "admitted" to other affairs because he was cross with your accusations, rather than because it was true. COuld you two manage to see a counsellor to work out solutions for your problems ?

3
Posted by: lala | 2004/10/01

sisi my best advice is go out there and make your own monwy....eliminate money issues as they can break up a good healthy relationship...so study, better yourself anything so that you can be in a better position financially ,i ndependent too!!

Reply to lala
Posted by: wish | 2004/09/30

becarful what you wish for you may just get it - is tru, ask me. My wife of five years was always having insecurity about me cheating. she did not trust. everytime we fought she would say I cheat with so and so. i just ended up doing it. You know what, I fell so great when I was sheating on her and even when she shouts me for cheating I become innocent and it is that time she thinks I ma not cheating.

Reply to wish
Posted by: Q | 2004/09/30

He is clever, if he has payed your dept it is payed or are there some left?? you need to stop accusing him of things that is not like that. There is an old saying becarful what you wish for you may just get it!!!!! be thankfull you have a man that knows what to do with money!

Reply to Q