Question
Posted by: Confused?????? | 2005/06/21

Can exercise enlarge a penis?

Hi Doc. I was asked a question by my wife and she wants to know if regular sex (which is exercise) will make a penis grow bigger by the years. Also I want to know if a male takes stimulants to enlarge his privates will it have any effects or side effects????????.

Thanks in advance.

Confused??????, there is nothing wrong with plenty of “exercise”, but I doubt that it will enlarge your penis – it might keep it from shrinking, though. :-) There is no stimulant that has been scientifically proven to enlarge a man’s penis, so don’t waste your money. If you’re interested in something I wrote a while ago on penis enlargement, ou can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.