Question
Posted by: Chima | 2006/10/30

Can clomid make you to hv longer periods

Have been on clomid for 2 consecutive months and have noted that on these months my periods are longer... was 33 days last month and now 32. I usually on 28 day cycles.

Is this a bad sign, would you adise that i continue with it or try something else?

Its been two months on clomid and still am not pregnant and i also noticed that my periods are heavy & with clots ever since i have been on clomid.

Clomid can change your cycle and the length of your periods. There is nothing wrong with this.
If the Clomid made you ovulate, it may be worth trying it again if there are no other problems with you or your partner.