Question
Posted by: Jess | 2008/07/09

Can birth control injection harm unborn

I just want to find out from you whether it is possible for the birth control injection to harm an unborn baby. I had the injection about a week ago and were sexually active a couple of days later ( during unsafe period ). just want to find out what the effects of the contraception will be in case of conception.

thanks.
Jess

The injectable will not harm the baby. It does not affect growth.

2
Posted by: Jess | 2008/07/10

Thanks for answering doc. enjoy your day.

Reply to Jess
Posted by: Whitey | 2008/07/09

Hi Jess

According to my knowledge,if u know ur preggies and continue the injection,it wont harm ur unborn baby but the baby wont grow ull deliver a very tiny baby,very small during pregnancy people wont even realise that ur preg.I see this everyday.

Reply to Whitey