Question
Posted by: Susan | 2008/01/02

Can Bio-Bust help reverse Cooper's Droop

Through excercise and fluctuations in my weight, I have developed Cooper's Droop. I am still in my 20's and would like to know if Bio-Bust will help firm my breasts? If not are there any other products that can be taken without going to the surgeon?

Dear Susan
I don't think so. Breast tissue mainly consists of fibrous tissue and fat tissue and milk glands. Losing weight unfortunately causes loss of breast volume. What you can do is to develop the pectoral muscles underneath the breasts and if the breasts are hanging due to stretched fibrous tissue one would need breast reconstruction.