Question
Posted by: Vuvu | 2005/05/25

Can anyone tell me what this means?

I broke up with my boyfriend at the begining of the year, bcoz I wanted to be on my own, he said ok. I'm 1000km away from him now, but since we broke up we still contact each other on a daily basis. I started thinking of having a relationship with him again bcoz I loved him, told him, but he did not respond to my request. 2 dayz ago was at home, last night met and ended up making love. I didn't ask before we sleep if we are back together again, but I assumed that we are, bcoz he is a straight foward person, If there was nothing between us he would have not allow that to happen,but that was my assumption.
I left this morning, now I was asking myself what is going on? send an sms asking if we are back together again, his response was" what happened should be treated as such" can anyone tell what this means? please. Thanking you in advance.

I'm puzzled about why people don't speak frankly to each other when they are face-to-face, and then send an SMS later. I suspect what he meant by his message was that what happened, happened, and should not be interpreted to ahve some great, deep, extra meaning. And maybe he is puzzled by someone who wants to be "on my own" and then contacts him daily --- that's what's called a mixed message, and rather ambigous and confusing,. Im with Orie, here.

9
Posted by: Vuvu | 2005/05/25

Thanks guyz for your response, just a point of correction I was not the one who was alwayz initiating contact, and I could not keep quiet bcoz he's got problems, I was being helpful.I didn't know that he thinks otherwise about me. Yho! 'Its too far in a person's heart'
Thanks once again.

Reply to Vuvu
Posted by: Orie | 2005/05/25

I think he means " sleeping together must be treated as sleeping together" which basically means dont read anything more into the act that the act itself . So in my opinion, he's aksing you to regard this incidence as an incidence and not as something else ( relationship ) Maybe it would help if you can ask him directly or ask him to elaborate on his statement. The mere fact that he did not respond to the SMS you sent him means something. If he knew in his heart of hearts that he still wanted to pursue a relationship with you , he could not have hesitated to tell you . Looks like he still enjoys sex but not ready or willing to go into full swing relationship . Looks like a clear cut case .

Reply to Orie
Posted by: Gino | 2005/05/25

u got used my dear!

Reply to Gino
Posted by: cat | 2005/05/25

Just sex babe, just sex

Reply to cat
Posted by: Paul | 2005/05/25

I think its a yes.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: mn | 2005/05/25

thats why in some countries phsically contact is forbidden even on a date.

Reply to mn
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/05/25

He was using you for sex only. Nothing more.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: nu | 2005/05/25

he is 4 sex with no strings attch. u r being used

Reply to nu
Posted by: Lola | 2005/05/25

If u asked him if you are back togethre, and he replied that you should treat sleeping together as such, I would guess yes? Maybe ask him directly for a yes or a no answer, full stop.

Reply to Lola