Question
Posted by: confused 24 year old | 2007/03/04

Can a woman of 24 have PMS?

I'm 24 and have noticed for the past couple of months I seem to be getting very emotional and insecure the day before my period. I am a pretty confident person but the day before my period any little thing can set me off into tears and questions. My boyfriend unfortunately gets the end of this I will cry and question his feelings for me for no reason. I have kept a calender and try the diet and exercise but still find that my emotions takes over. I cry about it, think I'm crazy, get embarassed and then I am fine. Is this PMS? am I too young to have PMS? and if it is PMS can it happen out of no where?

Yes, it sounds like PMS. This is not age related.

3
Posted by: fay | 2007/03/05

i am 22 and experience the same PMS if not worse and have been experiencing it for a few years now.
a day or 2 before my period i am an emotional wreck. if not moody then im crying.
besides being emotional, i get stomach and back cramps, i am tired all the time, also get nauseas and my breast get sore.
i would say PMS happens out of nowhere.

Reply to fay
Posted by: Nic | 2007/03/05

If you are old enough for a period then you are old enough for PMS!

Reply to Nic
Posted by: ann | 2007/03/05

haaaa, yes

Reply to ann