Question
Posted by: Dan | 2006/04/04

Can a person love two girls at the same time ?

I love two girls. One of them is my girlfriend. How can i get the 2nd girl ( the one who is not my girlfriend out of my mind and heart. )

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Dude | 2006/04/05

uz canna love 2 peoplez at the same time, that's y love is likesay love...

LUST yea ... men can lust many many missa many womin

Reply to Dude
Posted by: JJ | 2006/04/04

Yes, men can love more than one woman at one time.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Naughty | 2006/04/04

Constant thinking of another doesnt mean your in love.
The question is how well do you know the other girl that you can honestly say you love her ?
We always fell things when someone else gives us more attention than the person we have. Its in our nature to be attracted to someone or something we know we can not have - like forbidden fruit !

Personally I think you should decide if you girlfriend is worth sticking around with, cos if you having feelings for someone else theres a problem. Decided to stay and be faithful or move on.
But dont keep them both on a string.You will only cause alot of heartache.

Reply to Naughty