Question
Posted by: Can a boy/man? | 2004/02/11

Can a boy/man shave his legs?!

Hallo. I just want to find out if it is fine/ normal for a teenage boy to shave his legs?! Does it mean the person that does it is queer or something, or is it a personal choice?! Chow!

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Can a boy/man

This is perfectly normal, a lot of men shave their legs for cycling purposes.

T

3
Posted by: flower | 2004/02/13

well I am a 26 year old female so I have no leg hairs, but men must either have all hair or no hair, but no in between.

Reply to flower
Posted by: Can a boy/man? | 2004/02/12

Oh, thanks, I was just wondering, because I want to shave my legs, because my school socks is killing some of the hair on my legs, and it looks ugly with dead/ open spots. I prefer having it either clean or hairy, not here a bit of hair, there a bit. What do you prefer to do? Chow!

Reply to Can a boy/man?
Posted by: flower | 2004/02/12

wow, if thats the case then we must have a lot of gay cyclists.

No it does not necessarily mean they are gay. It could be a personal choice, but the only way to find out is to ask that person why they are doing it?

Reply to flower