Question
Posted by: Reluctant | 2004/03/09

"Came" but did't want to

Pleez help explain this; in Dec. we went camping. We were a lot of teens, all between 14 and 16 with adult supervision. Anyway, one night, we sneeked drinks and then went to bed. Before I fell asleep this boy creeped into our tent while the other two girls were sleeping. I was scared so I lay still and he put his hand into my sleeping bag and he fingered me. I was terrified and so scared but I could see that while he was rubbing me he was wanking himself. Even though I was scared I got wet and I "came". I am so confused 'cos I did'nt want him to and yet i "came" and enjoyed it. I am sure he could feel me coming becasue it was strong. I masterbated before that but since then when I fantasize and masterbate about that night I have very big orgasms. Why? I am still a virgin but I like masterbating at least 3 times a week. Is this a lot? Am I normal?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Reluctant

Hi Writers, sorry that I am replying now but I have been away for a while but now I am up and going again and ready to give you good advice!

Hope everyone is doing well

You are normal. Statistics shows us that a lot of women fantasize about a rape scene when masturbating. And no they don't want to be raped it is just a distortion of reality.

With molestation/rape the child/women gets turned on because of the sexual stimulation and because the high adrenalin situation. So, don't worry it is definitely not your fault.

However this is a form of sexual violation and in future you need to give yourself voice and say no! You have the right to say no and act out!

Please learn how to say no.

T

3
Posted by: Steven | 2004/03/16

Hi Reluctant

I think that you're maybe feeling guilty of having enjoyed the experience, despite it having occured when you were too scared to do anything to make him stop. Maybe you feel violated with him using you like that and also confused with your body's reaction.

Don't worry about being normal, you are...but next time you see the guy, deck him and tell him why you're doing it, as he had no right to touch you in the first place.

Reply to Steven
Posted by: anon | 2004/03/09

reluctant
i agree with mike when sayin whether he had come on his hands or not but you said he was wanking at the same time so i guess thats not possible!

well if you enoyed the experience then great becoz now u know how to pleasure urself even more but you said it was a group of 14 to 16 year olds?was this boy another student camper or one of the adults becoz if it was its considered rape!

but if you all fine with this then enjoy your pleasure,3 times a week is not alot at all and if you really want more pleasur then either find a man to do it for you of buy a vibrator, it enhances your sexual experience so that you come even more than you think is possible.good luck with the fingering girl
ciao

Reply to anon
Posted by: MIKE | 2004/03/09

You are very normal to feel that way.You enjoyed the boy fingering you so you use this to help your masturbating.
Every body masturbates and 3 times a week is normal.
Did he come and did he fingure you with some of his come on his fingure.this could be fatal.

Reply to MIKE