Question
Posted by: S | 2006/11/14

Calorie intake

Im rather passive. Planning to excersise, but also been planning for a year, so lets not go there now.
Im not really fat, just need to shed a few kg's (5)
Not too clued up with diets, I just want to check what i eat. i.e, check my calorie intake. But how much is too much?

I have a pretty normal life, work, sit on my ass the whole day infront of the PC, and at home, do house stuff & mom things.
Am 1.7 m tall, oh and 30 years old. maybe too much info? I dont know what you need to know.

I guess I just want to know what would a good calorie intake be to not be hungry, yet still loose weight for a person who is passive.
Plssssssss

Thanx

Dear S
If you are a woman then the recommended daily energy intake to promote weight loss is 1500 cal per day. Do try and get more active by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life), as this promotes weight loss and improves adherence to a diet.