Question
Posted by: Karin | 2005/01/11

Calorie counter Book

Hi. Is there a book that I can buy that is similar to the calorie counter.

Dear Karin
The Fair Lady magazine published such a booklet quite a long time ago, so they may still have copies. Try phoning them about this. You could also check at a good bookstore like Exclusive or Fascination Books and ask what they have in this line.

1
Posted by: Tae | 2005/01/12

Hi. I bought such a book from Fascination Books, I don't have it with me now so I can't give you the name but I got it on those swivel shelves that keep all the recipe books. It is a woman's weekly edition and it tells you everything - very very handy. Only cost me like R24.00.

Reply to Tae