Question
Posted by: Inquisitive | 2003/03/12

Calf muscles

What exercises can one do to define the calf muscles. I already have the muscle there, but need to shape them up. Please help me with advice on weights and cardio. Thanks.

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles" (don't worry about the title). There you will find many resistance training exercises including some for your calf muscles. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". These are both comprehensive exercise programmes and should give you all the info you need on weights and cardio.

Good luck.