Question
Posted by: PG Lady | 2004/11/25

Calf Cramps

i am 23 weeks pregnant and suffering from cramping in my calf muscles sometimes when i wake up and stretch out. Not all the time but often enough for me to question what is wrong what am i short of?? I am taking Emvit M daily per my doctor's recommendation. Should i be taking something else as well to provide whatever it is that im short of that's causing my calf muscles to cramp up?

Try calcium tablets.

1
Posted by: Jj@ | 2004/11/25

Try taking a calcium-magnesium supplement, or Caltrate. My gynae said I should use that when I complained of leg cramps

Reply to Jj@