Question
Posted by: Cabby | 2008/07/17

Cake

We had a function at work, and i had 2 pieces of caramel and fresh cream cake. Im trying to lose weight, its taking long but im trying to eat heatlhy. (lost about 11kgs so far) What can i do to avoid picking up weight.

Dear Cabby
Congratulations on losing those 11 kg - the next time you are in the supermarket have a look at 11 tubs of margarine each weighing 1 kg to realise just how much fat you have lost. Please don't stress about the 2 pieces of cake you ate and also don't try starving yourself or skipping one of your diet meals, as all these actions are counterproductive. Just return to your sensible eating and up your exercise for this week and you won't gain any weight from this lapse.

4
Posted by: Cabby | 2008/07/21

I exercise 5 times a week. I drink 2 litres of water.

Breakfast is normally - Weetbix/Oats with low fat milk and Natreen sweetner(Aspartme free) or Low fat yoghurt and fruit or 2 eggs and tomato and mushroom(omlette)

Lunch and supper : chicken/fish/ cheese/ steak/ pork/beans and veggies

Don' t have the same protein more than once a day- if you have chicken for lunch have fish for supper etc.

I have 2 fruits a day

hope this helps and good luck

Reply to Cabby
Posted by: barbie | 2008/07/19

Hi Cabby
Please share the information with me on how you managed to lose those kilos, i really want to lose weight but dont know how.

Reply to barbie
Posted by: barbie | 2008/07/19

Hi Cabby

Reply to barbie
Posted by: barbie | 2008/07/19

Hi Cabby

Reply to barbie