Question
Posted by: lin | 2007/02/27

Caffine

I was wondering does drinking caffine like coffee, diet coldrinks etc... things with caffine, does it give you cellulite?????

Dear Lin
The idea that caffeine causes cellulite is a myth. I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercise may help (ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises that target the areas with cellulite). There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.