Question
Posted by: Lady | 2004/11/15

Caesarean

Dear dr

My only child is turning 12 years old soon (i'm 32) and was brought into this world by caesarean. Eversince that i've experienced infections, swollen cut, itchiness and the cut is very painfull and still very tender. This is becoming very uncomfortable and when it gets like that it tends to smell as well sometimes. I do dry it off very well and i use ointment and even powder to keep it dry but to no avail. The gynae dont want to open up the wound again cause he is scared something can go wrong and then if i would still want a child it wont be possible at all and in the mean time i'm suffering tremendously. Could you please advise me in this regard.

I agree.

1
Posted by: Jelly | 2004/11/15

There is obviously something wrong - If I were you I would get another opinion.

Reply to Jelly