Question
Posted by: Anne | 2006/10/30

Ca breast Sept '05, anti-hormone treatm

I'm on zoladex as well as tamoxifen and are very emotional. Gaining weight around waist. Had first zoladex and had a severe period 13days later. Mother has severe osteoporoses.
Will I continue flowing like this and emotional (bad tempered, tearry) A Hyst was recommended. I'm 43 and do not know if I'm ready for all the negatives. Please help, I'm totally confused.

Presumably you will not be on the Zoladex long term. Often you do not have periods on Zoladex. Perhaps you should give it a few months and see if the symptoms settle.