Question

C-Section or Normal Birth

I had a C-section with my first child (not my choice). Doc said my pelvic area is too small and that I will not be able to diliver normally. He said that I could try but and emergancy C-Section will be done and I will be putting both my life and my babies in danger. Not wanting to put our lives in danger, I opted for a scheduled C-Sectoin.
I would really like to give birth normally, but I am not sure if one could after a C-Section. Will I be able to giv birth normelly after the C- Section, should I wish to do so?

It is possible to give normal birth after a caesarean, but it would depend on the siZe of the baby and the size of your pelvis.

1
Posted by: Lee | 2007/12/12

It is possible to have a natural birth. It depends on how well you healed from your C-section. Because your pelvic area is small, monitor the size of your baby. Maybe your precious will be a little smaller than the last one and you can give natural birth. Chat to your Gyne and doc. Good luck....

Reply to Lee