Question
Posted by: Bella | 2008/07/21

C-Section

I would like to have my second baby as close to my first as possible. I had an elective c-section with my first, what is the recommended minimum time period before falling pregnant again?

Thanks in advance!

The scar is healed after 3 months.

2
Posted by: Si | 2008/07/22

I agree with Julie, I also talked to my gynea also before I fell preg with my second baby and he said 9 months is ok. So I fell preg when my 1st one was 8months and now I& #39 m currently 8months preg and eveything is going well. so I& #39 d say go for it.< br> < br> all the best

Reply to Si
Posted by: Julie | 2008/07/22

I read somewhere that the safest bet is to wait until baby #1 is at least 9 months before getting pregnant again. the minimum complete scar healing is 18 months between births.

Reply to Julie