Question
Posted by: Princess | 2005/07/25

by the way...

By the way….this is ME…..just a scared little girl…..the other girl, is just a “happy face” put on for the world.

OK, we have heard from both of you, I think. And both facets are part of the real you --- you're not merely pretending when you wear that "happy face", it actually shows that the girl can be relatively confident and cheerful even if she feela rather scared inside. Counselling helps us pull those different aspects of ourself together, usefully.

2
Posted by: cookie | 2005/07/25

I really thought you were in your early twenties (dude as wel...) you guys seem immature for people in your thirties.

Reply to cookie
Posted by: Hehehehe | 2005/07/25

Oh, shup up...

Reply to Hehehehe