Question
Posted by: Bubbly | 2005/01/10

Buzzing Ears

Don't know what's wrong with my ears? Any sound (talking or radio etc.) have an echoing effect on my hearing. It feels like I'm in a tunnel sometimes. I can hear OK but any loud voices/noise makes it uncomfortable. It's almost as if I have a constant soft buzzing in my ears. My ears do not ache and I have no sinus problems.

Bubbly, the most likely cause is an infection of the middle ear and/or throat. The best would be to see your doctor and have him take a look for you because I can’t do much without being able to examine you first. Good luck.