Question
Posted by: nols | 2007/07/30

buttocs and leg pain

i went cycling with the kids last sunday and ever since i have this pain on my right bottocs and down on the back of my right leg,when walking i am fine but as soon as i sit down and want to stand up i experiance lots of pain and can not walk properly for a few steps,i'm using Norflex Co at the moment.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi nols
It could be a bit of sciatica. This is where there is a nerve entrapment in your back or buttocks. Try basic exercises of lying on your front and pushing your upper body up (using arms ) into a holding position for 10s then lying down. Repeat 10x AM and PM.

Also add an Anti inflammatory such as Voltaren GT do decrease potential inflammation. Assuming no ulcer or other contra indications.

Dr P