Question
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/02

Busy life-changing

Hi Buzz,

Sorry, just got to office, been out all day doing a photo shoot with elephants and lions and thing that bash about in the bush.

My remark was in defence of you, when I was remprimanding the idiot who was slating you. I said 'No need to slate Buzz" as in it was not necessary for the person to slate you. So I was perplexed by your remark afterwards.

I have not been able to respond to anythign aside from now, which is a bit late. But better late than never. I realised there must have been some misunderstanding, as for certain if I was citicising you or anyone I would be certain and direct about it, no ambiguity.

Thanks everyone fro making an effort to understand and clear the air. OPnce again it shows that this forum is comprised of a really great bunch of really great people....

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...

Ah, I thought that the things that bash about in the bush were Blackbird and his pals. :} Again, a misunderstanding between 2 excellent people