Question
Posted by: Milly | 2007/02/22

Bust, Waist and Hip

Just for interest sake. What are the ideal measurements for the Bust, Waist and Hip for our South African dress size 32 and 34. Please advice

Hi Milly

Honestly, I don't know the ideal numbers for dress sizes, that's not something I'm familiar with at all, and nor do I know of any studies or websites that contain this info - tried to look but found nothing.

So the only thing I can offer you is that if you go to the Diet page of this site, you will see something called "Test Yourself" near the top left of the page. Click on that drop down menu and choose the "waist-hip ratio" option. That will allow you to compare waist to hip, because the ratio (rather than the absolute measurement) is important.

That's all I have on this, unfortunately