Question
Posted by: me | 2008/01/11

Burst vein

Good Day

I have got a burst vein just under the skin of my penis around the shaft. It formed a blood patch and I want to know if it is serious and how long will it take to heal?

Have a great day

Me

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is not serious and should heal within two weeks. If it is painful, you can use Myprodol capsules.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: kenny | 2008/08/24

My fiance started feeling pain pain inside the chest with coughigng and difficulty in breathing. at first i thot it could be malari becuse she went to a malaria infested area. now today she was told she ight be having pneumonia. she aws given an injection, Tavanic 500g and Myprodol capsules.

will she be fine doctor?

Reply to kenny