Posted by: Sandie Ferreira | 2009/08/27


I suffer sever pain in my hips from Bursitis - I have had cortizone injections a number of times with no help. I have no idea where to turn to next as I am 42 and can' t think that i need to continue this pain for the rest of my time. Can anyone give me advice on a solution - is there no ways that the fluid can be extraced?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo Sandie
I think you should probably see an orthopedic surgeon to examine the hip and decide whether an operation is necessary
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: B | 2009/08/27

Sandy, my best friend has busitis - also in her hips. She was referred to a physiotherapist with a speciality in I think neurotherapy - she is overseas till sunday, but I will confirm with her what the speciality is. It has really made life more bearable for her.

Reply to B

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.