Question
Posted by: an | 2006/10/30

Burning when urinating

I am a 30 year old male, last week Wednesday I played action cricket and fell a bit awkwardly. Since then I had constant pain on my scrotum and it burns when I urinate. What can be wrong and should I be concerned?

Dear An
Yes, I am a bit worried that you twisted the testis inside the scrotum - please let your GP have a look as you can lose the testis if the blood circulation is cut off.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2006/10/30

Go to your gp and have an MC&S urine test. You might have a bladder infection. You will need antibiotics if you do have one and must complete the course otherwise it will just come back.

MC&S= microscopy, culture & sensitivity test

Reply to anxious