Posted by: an | 2006/10/30

Burning when urinating

I am a 30 year old male, last week Wednesday I played action cricket and fell a bit awkwardly. Since then I had constant pain on my scrotum and it burns when I urinate. What can be wrong and should I be concerned?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear An
Yes, I am a bit worried that you twisted the testis inside the scrotum - please let your GP have a look as you can lose the testis if the blood circulation is cut off.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anxious | 2006/10/30

Go to your gp and have an MC&S urine test. You might have a bladder infection. You will need antibiotics if you do have one and must complete the course otherwise it will just come back.

MC&S= microscopy, culture & sensitivity test

Reply to anxious

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.