Question
Posted by: FURBY | 2007/04/24

BURNING TOES

Good Morning
I have had a test for diabetes which is clear, but am still having problems with burning toes. It gets so sore I have to take my shoes off at times. It is my middle toe and the one next to the pinkie. Shoes fit well, lotsa space then within a few hours the
burning starts.
I would appreciate advise.
Many thanks

Expert ImageArchive

It may be a condition called Morton1s neuroma,, which is a trapped nerve between the toes. You need to consult with either a podiatrist or a foot oriented orthopaedic surgeon to assess and treat you
CALL THE SA PODIATRY ASSN 0861 100 249 AND ASK FOR A REFERRAL IN YOUR AREA

1
Posted by: Furby | 2007/05/02

Afternoon

Many thanks for your good advise.
I will definately get into contact with a podiatrist.

Greetings
Furby

Reply to Furby