Question
Posted by: phemza | 2007/07/24

Burning specimen and Fertility Clinic

I believe I have an allegy for specimen because every time after my boyfriend ejaculates my vagina burns for atleast 5minutes. Should I be worried or is it normal? I also need to know about any Fertility clinic around Bloemfontein adn Kimberly. Also I need a good Gynaecology around Bloemfontein.

It may be that you jhave an infection and the sperm is irritating the vagina. After vigorous sex, you may also feel burning from irritation of the vagina. I hope that Anon's recommendations have helped.

1
Posted by: anon | 2007/07/24

Hallo Phemza,

You could try the Pasteur fertility centrum at Pasteur Clinic in Bloemfontein. Good fertility gynaes are Prof Wessels at Femspes clinic or Dr JT Nel at Pasteur Hospital. Both places are in Bloem.
Hope this help

Reply to anon