Question
Posted by: mitzi | 2007/07/29

burning sensation under foot

Thanks dok,

You said the burning sensation under my foot can be due to accute vaso dilatation or pathological causes. You talking greek to me can you please be more specific in plain English I very much will appreciate it. Heat from you soon.

Dear Mitzi

Thank you for your reply.

It is a sudden expansion of the artiries (blooed vessels) in your foot. Pathological causes, are other biological reasons that might cause the heat under your foot.

What you are complaining about, is not a common symptom and I think that you should not be worried about this. To put your mind at ease, consult your GP.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/17

burning sensation under my feet