Question
Posted by: wanda | 2006/10/30

burning question

since two days ago i find it difficult to urinate because it burns and i've been having this thick discharge but it doesn't smell,what could be the problem? also i want to find out, i had intercourse about a week ago and was suppose to be ovulating,is it possible that the sperms could be coming out now and they are the ones burning,i've been ttc and would like to know when i can take the hpt (my period is due on the 6th nov).

It sounds like you have a bladder and/or vaginal infection. It is too long after the event for the semen to be coming out now.
You will have to wait till the 6th November to test.

1
Posted by: Serina | 2006/10/30

Hi Wanda

You can do the Hpt after you missed your period, on the 7th Nov. I'm also waiting to do mine this week.

Reply to Serina