Question
Posted by: Lizelle | 2006/11/09

BURNING PAIN IN BACK

I've get back ache - top half of my back (below my left shoulder). I can feel it more when I am in a standing position (cooking (peeling potatoes), washing disches. I get this terrible burning pain on that side. It does not happed in the mornings, but only afternoons and when I get home after work. What is causing this?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Sounds like your problem may be instigated as a result of incorrect posture - working in a "bent over" position for too long etc... Take several breaks in between and consult a chiropractor for advice on posture in the workplace and at home. Some chiropractic care could possibly be indicated too.