Question

Burning Pain

Hi Pharmacist,
Every autumn and winter my burning nerve pain, due probably to charcot marie tooth acts ups. It's in my foot, my shoulder, even my scalp.. in other words diferent places. I used to take viox. Cyberdoc mentioned voltaren, feldene and tegretol as possible helps. I just wanted to know if there is anything else or maybe something natural. Thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

The drugs that cyberdoc mentioned may def help. Prexege is another option similar to vioxx. You may want to try a high potency vitamin B complex as this have been shown to relief certain types of chronic nerve pain