Question
Posted by: Savannah | 2005/07/28

Burning issue...!

Hi girls,

Hope everyone's well and enjoying their week -- it's almost Friday!!! Jippeee!!! I have had a rough week and its not getting better....
Anyways, to my question: I am experiencing some burning while urinating and still battling with a yellowish discharge with a sharp smell (sorry to be so graphic). I also have to run for a wee every five minutes only to get a few drops out... I have gone to my GP who says my 'waterworks' turned out fine and there is no sign of infection.... I also have some pelvic pain, which is more uncomfortable than sore, but still worrying.... Any advice? I have take CitroSoda and stopped bathing in bath salts/oils/bubbles....

The discharge sounds like you may need antibiotics.

3
Posted by: breez | 2005/07/28

Wouldn't suggest that. The nurse at gynae also said cucumber and watermelon also help with bladder infections. I have also tried bathing with a few drops of teatree oil in the bath. It helped a bit. (can't remember if you were preggies or not but this is not to be done while preggies). Don't get the cranberry and kiwi - kiwi is an irritant. The woolies one is excellent/With apple or grape juice. Liquifruit good too. Is it not possible you have a vaginal infection though - the smelly discharge doesn't sound good????

Reply to breez
Posted by: Savannah | 2005/07/28

Will give it a shot, thanks Breez... I am so irritated with this, I'll drink my own urine if it'l help....!!!!

Reply to Savannah
Posted by: breez | 2005/07/28

sound exactly like a bladder infection. Have you tried cranberry juice. It has sorted me out.

Reply to breez