Question
Posted by: PuppyPta | 2008/01/15

Burning feet

I wear comfortable shoes on a daily basis to work and to gym, but when i get home and start to walk on my bare feet do i start to get these very painfull buring feet. to such a point were i can stand on my feet, what can it be? I`m drinking Gingo biloba every moring and take Bestum multi vitamins on a daily basis. Please help......

Expert ImageArchive

Halloo PuppyPta
See http://epodiatry.com/burning-foot.htm
It can just be that your feet are overtired at the end of the day or you may have a medical condition causing this. Ask your doctor to exclude diabetes and to test your blood for blood disorders and vitamin shortages. He also need to examine your feet for skin infections or other possible mechanical causes.