Question
Posted by: SUPER | 2005/11/24

burning feet

I am now suffering from burning feet quite often. Placing my feet in cold water does help for a while. Please help

Expert ImageArchive

This is a condition that regularly crops up and the answer will always be the same. You can assess, check, test, examine and examine again only to draw a blank, or the reason will be immediately clear.
If you have any of the following this may be the reason,
diabetes, any disease of the colon that inhibits your ability to absorb vitamin B, alcohol abuse, nerve disease, ower back problems, certain blood disorders especially pernicious anaemia, circulatory problems and vascular disease

You need to start at the GP to investigate and try find a cause