Posted by: loli | 2008/01/23

burning down below

Good day Doc....

i need to know- my man and i tried anal sex... it worked but now i have this burning in my vegina...when i pee and even when i'm just sitting.... WHAT could it be? (i think maybe anal bacteria) i tried cleaning/ putting water in my vegina...but this does not still burns.... ehat should i do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You should see a doctor. It sounds like an infection.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Maya | 2008/01/24

Make an appointment with yuor gynae for a pap smear to find out what infection you have and treatment needed. In future, always use a condom during anal sex or don't have vaginal sex straight after anal sex if you don't (although you should always use a condom) as this is how you pick up infections:)

Reply to Maya
Posted by: Me | 2008/01/23

I think the sexeologist might be able to answer you in this regard.

Reply to Me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.