Question
Posted by: burning breast / vitamin problem | 2007/04/10

burning breast / vitamin problem

I'm 38 with a size 32/34 A bust. I've always worn underwire bras as I prefer the support.
But lately, as soon as I wear a wired bra, my breasts and nipples start to burn terribly.
When I remove the bra , the pain subsides.
I 've never had a problem with wired bras before.
I've just been for a mammogram and it was all ok.
Only change is I've started taking Vit B and Iron supplements to help a foot problem.
Am I allergic to the type of wiring or is something else wrong?

Dear Reader
I must admit that I cannot judge why you are getting this reaction. It is very possible that you are allergic to one of the components of the wired bras - either the wiring or another material that is being used. I would suggest that you consult a Dermatologist for possible allergy. It is unlikely that the vit B or iron supplement would cause this burning which only seems to occur when you put on the bras.