Posted by: John | 2006/10/26

Burning and redness


I was wondering what might cause a burning sensation at the tip of my penis my doc said all is ok and it is not any std.I can go days without this feeling and then days with the feeling.

Also my scrotum which is a differant thing,not related to above is quite red i have noticed, and feels as if the skin is dry is this normal,does this area need cream like normall skin,my wife said my scrotum looks normall to her.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear John
You can use the baby aqueous cream on the scrotum - the skin is very sensitive and may be dry. A burning sensation is usually caused by urethritis, or inflammation of the urine tube - either due to injury ( too dry sex) or if the wife has candida vaginitis it can cause this in the husband. Try putting a bit of bactroban nasal ointment in the tube if it happens.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.