Question
Posted by: Surey | 2007/03/22

Burn out!!

I am working in a corporate business, 6 days a week and dealing with a lot of pressure. I am currently burned out. (have all the symptoms) I do not have the luxury of a break or a holiday.

What can I do to help myself survive in this time? Currently I am not coping emotionally or physically. I need something to help me through the next couple of weeks. Please advise.

Dear Surey
Get yourself a good multivitamin like Pharmaton, add extra vit B complex.
Teach yourself some relaxation techiques http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/peerh/stress/relax.html
You must try and get enough sleep - if you can't "switch off" ask your doctor to prescribe something like Stilnox, or try Biral 2 at night.
Exercise 15-20 min per day even if you break it up into 3 x 10 mins walking.

Remember: You can't flog a dead donkey - somewhere you have to draw the line. If something happens to you like a heart attack or emotional breakdown, are they going to put up a statue for you in front of the building :-) ?
Your health is still one's most precious asset and without it you can do nothing.
End of sermon...