Question
Posted by: confused | 2007/07/30

buring pain

hi doc

i have tried to have intercourse with my partner for a long time now and i just cant allow him to enter me. i immediately get a buring pain and it turns me off big time.sometimes even during foreplay its sore....i am desperate.i really want to have sex with my partner.please help me??? im very confused as to why this is happening.have read q15 at top of forum but those exercises seem to take forever in order for things to happen.should i just see a gynae?whats wrong with me?

please help?

It would be a good idea to see a gynaecologist to assess exactly what the problem is. It sounds like it could be that you tense up and contract your vaginal muscles. If this is the case, the exercises are the thing to do, but it is a long process.

Dada, please post your question seperately.

2
Posted by: confused | 2007/08/01

can someone please help me by replying to my post???

Reply to confused
Posted by: DADA | 2007/07/31

HI IM 3 MONTHS PREGNANT.I'VE NOTICED A DISCHARGE AND BIG PIMPLES LIKE SORES.AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS THE SYMPTOMS BUT IT DOESN'T GO AWAY. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO USE AS IM PREGNANT AND DON'T WANT 2 HARM MY BABY.

THANKS.

Reply to DADA